Friday, September 4, 2020

maybe tomorrow

maybe tomorrow i won't think about the sweet things we shared.  

maybe i won't think about our last time when i was hesitant and you pulled me back against you at the bedroom window...or maybe at least i won't grow weak in the knees when i do.

maybe tomorrow i won't think about the cinderella slippers i bought just for you or the way you reacted to my ferrari red toes that last weekend together.

maybe i'll forget about your reaction while modeling my lingerie just for you and i won't remember pink aprons and kitty cat ears.

maybe someday i'll forget how your silken hardness felt in my hands or how that first thrust felt when you entered me.

maybe eventually i'll forget how you called me your queen, your gypsy goddess, your pussycat.

maybe i'll forget your smile, your eyes and how you looked at me adoringly.

maybe i'll forget how good it all felt while it was happening and how bad it all felt every time when you left and reality hit.

perhaps i'll forget the songs i can never hear the same again.

i hope i can forget how you slipped your arms around me and drew me close when i met you at the door in my fuzzy black robe or how you worshipped at my feet.

maybe i won't remember all the hot, sweet words that fell from your lips when you fucked me and how it felt to want you fucking me.

maybe i won't think about how i fell so prey to my desire that i pinned you against the cabin wall in my heat.

maybe someday i won't remember how it felt to believe i was really loved.

maybe maybe maybe i will forget all of this and more.

and maybe tomorrow i won't cry.







        


No comments:

Post a Comment