Saturday, June 6, 2020

you know what turns me on?

poetry
transparency
effort
morning sex
quantum physics
vulnerable conversations
deep kisses
sacred geometry
morning coffee
cotton quilts
the scent of lilacs and roses
the sound of rain on a tin roof
kittens
shoulder kisses
eye contact
uncontrollable laughter
the color pink
bare feet
kisses on top of my head
curtains billowing from summer breezes...
and laying in bed feeling the breeze waft across my bare skin
painted toes
the feeling that only comes after a day in sun and water
crystals
my lover pulling me close
the scent of peonies and honeysuckle
clear blue skies
hearing the birds sing at the break of dawn
watching the sun rise
a really good book
creating a warm and comforting ambiance
the rare, exceptional movie
getting high with friends
walking in woods
the smell of bread baking
and fresh coffee brewing
the sound of children giggling
feeling and feeding my lover's passion
cloud gazing
star gazing

...to be continued





No comments:

Post a Comment