Monday, May 11, 2020

in these moments




the way you watch me cross my bare legs as i sit at the kitchen table

the way you look like a dream lying naked on my bed awaiting my company

you draw me close, as close as you can, face to face, my full breasts against your skin

words are not needed.  they pour forth from your eyes like honey

running my fingers through your hair, pulling you in to taste your lips, you yield to me

your hand glides across my hip making its way up my fleshy inner thigh.  i yield to you
(and i would a million times more).

my fingers wrap around your silken hardness feeling the desire swell in you.  wanting it. wanting you

pleasure building.  perpetual ecstasy in the wanting, the giving, the receiving

we fall into each others eyes as i rise and fall to your touch

there is no conclusion in this meditation.  there is no need for an ending

we are here now, aware of ourselves.

we notice and unite our bodies and spirits.  heaven and earth become one.

5-12-2020
for J
















No comments:

Post a Comment