Friday, January 1, 2021

there was a time

i used lay on the cool green grass in summer and allow my body to connect with the earth.  i would relax and envision my body sinking into her until i was a part of her, totally connected.  sometimes i would create a circle of quartz crystals beforehand and lay in the center of them.  

i used to build crystal grids and use reiki to create an energy vortex to send healing out to an individual, a troubling situation or the environment.

at times i would place water in a jug with specific stones, then set it outside at the time of the full moon, surrounded by crystals.  as with the grids, i would activate it through reiki, prayer and intention, then use this water to make my aromatherapy blends.  one time i did this, then afterwards froze the water for later use.  when i got the water from the freezer to thaw and use, i was thrilled to see that in its frozen state a vortex had formed in the water.  it looked like a tornado had frozen in the center of the jug of water.  

i used to write spiritual poetry about mother earth, about love and goodness and choices and the human condition.

there was a time when i practiced reiki, helping others to find some comfort and relief from physical or emotional pain or stress.  i was good at it, feeling the energy of it flow through me making my hands tingly and hot, knowing intuitively where to focus the energy.  

i used to meditate daily.

then everything changed.  my husband died suddenly, i relocated and faced new challenges and as a result i lost my enthusiasm, my passion, and my connection.  this year i hope to reclaim and reawaken that connection.  




No comments:

Post a Comment