Saturday, April 18, 2020

did i mention


did i mention i am turned on by the set of your jaw?

how i love the gray that's showing up in your hair
and the way your eyes shine when you look at me
or the way your lip curls at the corner when you smile?

have i mentioned how your powers of observation
impress me and can undress me?

or that i love learning you, what makes you tick
and how your beautiful mind works?

did i mention how your words seduce me
and your touch enthralls me,
how i have become slave to my desire for you,
how you've become the sun in my universe?
how i need your heat and light to survive?
how just hearing your voice or seeing your face
or simply thoughts of you spark my desire?

do you understand what it means
that you are able to love and accept parts of me that i couldn't
but now am better able to simply because you can?

did i mention how unique i think you are 
in so may ways that you make yourself irresistible to me?

are you aware of how much you are loved?
i know i have mentioned that 
and i want to remind you
again and again and again

you are so worthy

4-18-2020














No comments:

Post a Comment